Flower in Your Hand 你手中的花兒
Nicole Theriault
I heard you whisper but I did not see you leave.
我聽見你嘆息但我未見你離去
Is this goodbye the only thing that I can keep?
我唯一擁有的是否只是你的遠離?
I search the reasons and continue to believe.
我尋覓著原因 並且一直相信
That we'd be together though you've gone away from me.
即使你已離我而去我們仍一定會在一起
I say a prayer…Love will lead you back to me.
我祈禱著愛會將你帶回我這裡
Hoping you'll change your mind to feel the way I feel.
希望你能改變心意 去感受我的心情
I've looked for strength but so much left is unfulfilled.
我尋找著勇氣 但仍有許多的夢想不如人意
Your picture reminds me of how much I love you still.
你的照片不斷地提醒著我 依舊是如此的愛你
If only I could find the moment.
但願我能找到那個片刻
I would do the best I can.
我會用盡我的一切
Show you I'm a tender flower that you hold cut in your hand.
讓你知道我就是你手心裡柔弱的花朵
If only I knew all the motions.
但願我知道你的一舉一動
I would make you understand.
我會讓你明白
I'm as fragile as a flower in the palm of your hand.
我就如同你手心的花兒那般的脆弱
I heard you whisper and I thought it was a dream.
我聽見你嘆息 我以為那只是個夢境
But your goodbye is all that's left of you and me.
然而你的離去占據了我倆所有的回憶
I've looked for strength and still my heart is incomplete.
我尋找著勇氣 而我仍然感到我未完整的心
Your picture reminds me of a place that we should be.
你的照片不斷地提醒著我 有個屬於我們的完美結局
And I'll be there for you.
我會為你守候在那裡
And I'll be there for you.
我會為你守候在那裡
I wanna show you.
我想讓你知道的事情
How I need you here with me.
是我有多麼需要你
And I'll be there for you.
我會為你守候在那裡
And I'll be loving you.
我會一直愛著你
I wanna show you.
我想告訴你
cause I need you here with me.
因為我需要你
|